Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is Aloe Vera Safe For Lips

BARI, 20 to 21 June 2009 - The Thousand Faces



I think I finally recovered from this round of exams and work and it is time to talk about what we experienced. Once again, the Waka Ki Dojo hosted with pride and dedication to the event organized by the Master Casale, Maestro and Maestro Gargiulo Ruta. A major event for the Dojo and the province of Bari (I take this opportunity to greet them, especially Ni-Shin Dojo, who attended the event, which have a relationship of "kinship blogistica" hehe) that was organized very differently previous year. First I really liked the separation of participants into two groups, all together on the same tatami was seen infernal heat and the turnout. Also in this way we could deal with the same stage in a more direct, honing our mastery of Aikido according to the level achieved. Sure, it's always a shame not to have the opportunity to practice with the beginners (as is practice with them that you have the perception of how a technique works or not) but on the other hand you can not have everything and I'm personally very happy not to be dead dehydrated eheheh.
The feelings that I brought this stage are many and all different from each other. Some things I was able to assimilate them while others have passed me (unfortunately). For example, I recall distinctly a wonderful parade with Jo on a shomen uke's bokken with the teacher Ruta, and I remember very well the means of the master kata Jo Gargiulo bell'attacco with a diagonal one hand. I also remember very well the different forms of attack and so on Shonagh drive (alas) lesson of our Mimmo Casale. In fact, in retrospect, one thing that I did not understand was the division of the lessons of advanced degrees ... for heaven's sake, I went well, having had the opportunity to confront fundamentalism Tadiano more time with the teacher Ruta, and with the more meditative and perceptive Aikido master Gargiulo, but I felt sorry for those who have the ability / luck to practice with Mimmo that you are having a lesson with him less. Oh well, at the end the important thing is practice, practice, practice.

As mentioned before, this was a round of exams is not indifferent. We in the Waka Ki Dojo we have never been very attached to the level at which that entails, we have always practiced for the sake of practice and improve ourselves constantly. This time we decided to take the field en masse!

So Ivano , LOMAZZO! (registered trademark complete with exclamation point) , unsurpassed AL said Gigi, Forte brothers (in name and in deed) Prof , Lingegnere , the teacher Michele and myself we have launched in these trials significantly raising the level of our Dojo.
It must be said that the show was better than the examination of Fabrizio and Ivano ... Fabrizio has run the first Ikkyo heard shaking the mat and the triad stationed at the window (me, the lawyer and Robert Norris) has failed to contain the laughter that blows for the poor Ivan would take in a little while . Fabrizio practice with the rest of it is not easy: if you are not precise in every movement, the technique is not ... a great way to learn anyway ... Fujimoto and referring to him as he said: the elephant moves with a slow pace and heavy but if you learn the technique does not stop anyone!

But despite all our Ivano Forte took the lead of the Brother and it has proven its value.
Department also Danilo and AL who have passed on their first big test and LOMAZZO! that (apart from a little problem of Keigogi) has defended himself to the great beyond the exam.
speech apart for the rest of us ... I'm finally able to take my Kyu II after a pause of about six years ... To be honest, I did a test impeccable and I could definitely do better, plus I committed a grave error during this stage ... I pulled each technique, each and every shot iriminage jo, reaching actually pooped examination. Big mistake!
However, even during the examination, I never gave up on the uke and I did as I do: following, holding, and never pretended (and I assure you that just got off I was not able even to speak). I am proud of having given everything and more. Regarding the teacher Michele Lingegnere and well ... have a great show!
They deserved their first Kyu with a lot of compliments from the Maestro Gargiulo, moreover, is not at all MAESTRO MICHELE eheheh
The professor has instead started with a fall AHAHAHAHAHAH
wrong but the teacher is always the teacher and we We love you for that too:)

Well, I think I said everything and maybe even too much. That said I thank all our guests at this two-day Aikido, the master developers of the gathering Casale, Ruta Gargiulo and their pupils, who participated enthusiastically Dojo (and I take this opportunity to invite them to send their comments and links to their Blog if they had one) and showers palacarrassi for being lenient with us and do not burn us all. I thank the great flood came when I needed it most of water (or in the middle of the examination, with a lot of swearing Outbuildings), and all the friends I've met again during this event.

next year! Donato


ps. I would like to leave you with a wonderful quote from "The Way of the Warrior":
do not need to be afraid of death: death is an event much more common in life. Everyone dies but not everyone lives really. Death is not the greatest fear you may have. Your biggest fear should be in danger of being truly alive. What matters is how you live, even in death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment